TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. All bookings are subject to these Terms and Conditions of Hire. By signing an Agreement, you are entering a contract with The Magnet
Entertainment, and you the Client are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. DJ will provide sound and light entertainment provided Client agrees to all the terms and conditions and indicates so by signing the
contract and returning one copy to the DJ. The contract is NOT in effect until the Signed Contract and deposit is received.
3. The fee and all the relevant details for the event will be stated on the contract. These will comprise of the details given at the time of the
booking. Please inform me urgently if there are any errors.
4. A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total is required to confirm the requested date. This fee will be part payment for your booking. Final payment of balance is to be made 30 days BEFORE event, unless otherwise agreed and noted.
5. The Client shall ensure that the room or area designated for the performance shall be available and open at least one HOUR before the above
listed starting time.
6. The Client shall ensure that the DJ has proper protection from the elements, including direct sunlight, rain, etc. There is an additional charge for the DJ to supply covered area (tent).
7. The Client is to provide the DJ with a sufficient electrical power supply within 5 meters of the area designated for the DJ and equipment, usually four 13 amp circuits.
8. DJ representatives will conduct themselves in a proper manner and appropriately dressed for the venue and type of event.
9. Client shall provide any security needed to ensure a safe environment for the DJ, venue employees & guests. The Client also assumes full responsibility for any equipment damage by guests or patrons of the Client.
10. The DJ cannot guarantee the availability of services past the contracted time, due to Venue rules & licensing Laws. Overtime, if available is charged at £80 per hour and will need to be paid upfront.
11. Changes may not be made to this contract unless both the Client and the DJ initial the changes as being mutually acceptable.
12. The DJ will make every effort to play all requests but cannot be held responsible if specific selections are not available, or the DJ deems
them unsuitable or is unable to slot them in.
13. A booking is only confirmed by The Magnet Entertainment once I am in receipt of the returned Agreement, signed by the Client, together
with the non-refundable deposit. Until this condition has been met, the booking will be treated as an inquiry only and The Magnet
Entertainment reserves the right to accept an alternative booking without notification.
14. The Magnet Entertainment will be holding this date exclusively for you from the agreement date and therefore will continue to turn away all
other work for the event. The potential loss of work is real and tangible, and so cancellation fees will be charged. We strongly advise you the Client to get Wedding insurance should the unthinkable happen.
15. The terms of the Agreement do not allow for cancellation other than by mutual consent of all parties and confirmed in writing. The Magnet
Entertainment will charge the following fees should a cancellation occur:
Within 60 days of the event: 100% of Booking Fee.
Within 90 days of the event: 60% of the full agreed fee.
Within 120 days of the event: 40% of the full agreed fee.
The non-refundable deposit will not be returned under any circumstances. Cancellations are not accepted by e-mail or telephone, only in
writing. Once we have received your notice of cancellation, I Louise Dulley Sole Proprietor of The Magnet Entertainment will confirm this to you via return letter. If you do not receive this letter within 7 days, do not assume that your event has been cancelled.
16. The balance of the total fee (less the non-refundable deposit and other payments made) must be cleared 30 days before your booking.
17. It is the Client's legal responsibility to comply with and ensure that current Health & Safety regulations are in place and any place of
performance is fit for the use intended. A safe electrical supply must be provided.
18. Smoke & Dry Ice machines can only be used with the prior written consent of the venue management.
19. A minimum clear floor space is required of 4 meters’ x 3 meters with a head height of 4 meters. A minimum of 4 x 13-amp power sockets
must be available within 5 meters of the set-up area. If other additional entertainment is booked, adequate floor space must be available for all
the performers and changing facilities provided if required.
20. A minimum of at least 1 hour is required for rigging and a further hour to dismantle and load the equipment into my vehicle, this can be longer depending on amount of equipment, and access. This must be taken into account when planning any arrangements.
21. In the unlikely event of being unable to perform due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness or any other emergency, I will endeavor to
arrange for a suitable person to take my place with similar equipment to cover the performance for the same price(I always advise clients getting insurances just incase the worst should Happen).
22. The Client realizes that whilst I have excellent Service backup in place, and every reasonable safeguard is assured, the breakdown of any
electrical equipment can be an unavoidable occurrence and is often outside of my control. I will however make every reasonable effort to rectify
23. In the extremely unlikely occurrence of a non-performance, or if a total failure occurs, The Client will be refunded 40% of their cost. In this situation, this will be the full extent of my liability.
24. The Client is responsible for the conduct of all persons attending the event whether those persons are invited or not. I do not take any
responsibility for controlling rowdy behavior, or ejecting unwanted persons from the venue. The Magnet Entertainment have the right to
perform in a safe environment. I reserve the right to terminate the performance should any physical/verbal abuse or intimidating actions be
made towards me, Staff or any persons present at the event. Under these circumstances NO refund will be given. The Magnet Entertainment also
reserve the right to terminate the performance should our equipment's safety be compromised in any way.
25. No other persons or performers may use any of the equipment provided.
26. Agreements are made separately for each booking, and there is no requirement for me to accept any booking offered. I can therefore end the
relationship by simply not accepting this or any further bookings from you.
27. Any delayed set up time and subsequent delayed start time due to the overrun of any prior proceeding, running over time or of situations outside of my control will not warrant any extension of the stated finishing time or any fee reduction. Such situations may include, but are not limited to, poor access, room clearing and dance floor preparation, traffic that is out of my control.